1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More To Love

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JackReacher, Jul 29, 2009.

1. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

I know there's more than a few reality TV nuts on here, so I ask you....

Did any of you watch More To Love last night? It's a knock-off of The Bachelor(ette) series with a slightly larger cast.

We gave it a shot just to see what it's comedic value would be. Meh. Not as funny or as train-wrecky as I'd hoped.

I think each of the 20 women on that show cried at least 10 times during the episode. That was only slightly irritating.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I am holding off on these dating shows till they come out with Bulimic Bachelorette.

3. JackReacher

Gold, Jerry, Gold!!!

4. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

I eagerly await the cable version of this show, "The Gangbang."

5. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

Hey now. We fat people need lovin too!

6. JackReacher

I don't disagree. It was kinda funny -- and sad -- to watch these women act like God had touched them just because some random donkey paid them any attention.

Also, I think they tried to sneak a decent looking chick into the cast. I could be wrong, though. I was half asleep as I watched.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'm just waiting to find out that the cast members had no idea what the show was really about.

Draft saved Draft deleted