1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More quality from Mark Madden

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by markvid, Sep 10, 2007.

1. markvid

markvid Guest

This, in a paper that he's publicly ripped more than once but now accepts a check from since he's been bounced in the Pittsburgh market.

http://www.timesonline.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=18800430&BRD=2305&PAG=461&dept_id=478568&rfi=6

He's so nonobjective about the Penguins, it's laughable. Conveniently forget to mention how the Penguins pissed everyone off from the city of Pittsburgh to the county of Allegheny on down during negotiations for a new arena?

2. Has any insignifcant figure gotten more run on this board that this clown has over the years?

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Do you have any links of him ripping that paper? I would be curious to read them.

One of the true shames is that Perrotto is stuck covering the Pirates.

4. markvid

markvid Guest

Perrotto is very good where he is. Baseball is what he knows best.
    I'll look for links, but it may have more been his radio show.

5. 93Devil

Oh yes he is, but this late in the season, who is reading what he writes about the Pirates? The stories lose relivance in about June, when the Pirates give any playoff hopes away.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Well yeah, but you guys still like me anyway.

7. markvid

markvid Guest

Actually, proud to say...never listen to his radio show, it's why I bought XM.

8. 93Devil

But what if you need to know what HHH will do next?

9. markvid

markvid Guest

10. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

I'd go to Meltzer if I needed to know what Trip will do next. Madden was a joke in WCW and he's a joke everywhere outside of a wrestling ring.

11. 93Devil

Hunter Hurst Helmsley, aka Triple-H.

12. markvid

markvid Guest

That must be wrestling...of which I don't follow

Draft saved Draft deleted