1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More painful: Kick in the nuts or childbirth?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Shaggy, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

My wife, myself and another couple went back and forth on this throughout dinner (I bet the table next to us was loving it). What do you think is more painful: A David Beckham PK to the hacky sack, or having a baby come out of the penis-goes-here hole?

The most fascinating thing about this argument is that nobody on this Earth really knows for sure.

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Bill Cosby would say neither.

3. Well, even though I'm sans vagina -- considering the pain from a crotch shot lasts maybe 10-15 minutes no matter how hard the kick and since childbirth tends to last at least several hours, I'm gonna go with childbirth.

4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

What's this got to do with the rectum? [/boots]

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

This thread will not end well.

6. Rambler

Rambler Member

Rectum? Damn near killed him!

7. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

There's some people out there (not me, honest) that pay to get their nuts kicked. Conversely, you have to pay people to pinch-hit on childbirth. Advantage: baby pooping.

I bet Eric Cartman's mom could tell you the answer!

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I bet it lasts longer if one of your testicles bursts. But still, childbirth definitely.

9. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Tough comparison. The duration of the two pains are very different.

10. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

What about nine straight months of a nutshot every day?

11. Jones

Jones Active Member

I've had two "pains" that have been compared by doctors to childbirth, most recently my boiling cauldron of a flamed-out gallbladder.

I've also been kicked in the nuts, several times, most often not for pleasure; also, once, playing lacrosse without a box, I stopped an underslung, rocketshot Indian rubber ball with the delicate underside of my scrotum.

That bagging fucking hurt, bad, but I'd take that in an instant over the other shit.

12. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Kidney stones. End of thread.

Draft saved Draft deleted