1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More Michelle Bachman, with a new dose of crazeeeee

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by CarltonBanks, Apr 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I just think it's embarrassing that of all the things people could attack Obama about, that this is the best people like Trump and Bachmann can come up with.

Birthers must be big campaign contributors. :D

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Maybe Don Ho instead of McGarrett wearing a catcher's mitt.

4. Mizzougrad96

5. Dick Whitman

6. Mizzougrad96

He was ruled eligible to run. He lost.

So who gives a shit?

7. Dick Whitman

He wasn't ruled eligible to run.

That's the crazy part.

You have to actually be elected before your eligibility can be challenged, because only then is there "standing" for someone to do so in the courts.

8. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

She was already a fascist and batshit crazy.

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

What IS the situation with the original? I was under the impression (probably incorrect!) that thousands of originals were destroyed by the state when it went digital. Anyone know?

10. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Last I read, the original is kept in a book with the Hawaiian department of records, and legally that's where it has to stay. The Republican governor has confirmed seeing it personally.

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Obama's response should be, "If you think I was not born in Hawaii, prove I was born someplace else."
    It's not up to him to prove anything.

12. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

BINGO!!!

I'm hoping that the country cares more about the fact that the US is falling way behind in education than a smear campaign against the sitting president.

The Obama campaign needs to say "that's the best you got? Really? I'm trying to solve world problems and that's what you care about?"

"Hey Ms. Bachmann when's the last time you did something to help make the US a better country?"

Enough of this stupidity people, how about working on solutions? These idiotic issues are like cheap plastics from Ching you buy at the Dollar Store, easy to "whip" out, but what do they really do for your life?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.