1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More men come forward to say they and Larry Craig, well you know

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by sportschick, Dec 2, 2007.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

If I'd post in bathroom stalls, I'd be so far ahead, dammit!

2. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

http://www.newswithviews.com/Duke/selwyn70.htm

After this story broke earlier this fall, some guy named Selwyn Duke read this essay on the Michael Savage show.
    Either it makes perfect sense or it's the dumbest thing I've ever read.
    I'll let you decide.

3. PhantomPunch

PhantomPunch Guest

What does ATM mean in this context?

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Ass to mouth

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I guess, if you're offering.

6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

You never go ass to mouth!

7. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

Larry Craig's best move would be to just come out.

Everybody would say "Duh" and then nobody would feel the need to try to prove it anymore. It would go away, and he'd probably feel relieved after 30 years of ridiculous denials.

Unfortunately, he's in a constant tug-of-war between what feels right and what he feels is wrong. It's kind of sad, really.

8. Chef

Chef Active Member

If this isn't the hanging curveball of the week, I don't know what is.

I shall not worry, because I know someone will appear and swat this thing into the 5th deck.

9. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

I can hear the Senator, now:

"Well, let me tell you about the way he looked . . .

The way he acts, and the words I've heard him say . . .

His voice was soft and cool, his eyes were clear and bright . . .

But I'm not gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay . . . "

10. markvid

markvid Guest

It's too late. He already did the obligatory trot out the family in front of the cameras so they can allegedly support you while saying he's never been gay.
    To out himself now means that anytime he's mentioned, it should be Lying Former Senator Craig.
    Also, if he DOES come out, time for the Minnesota police to keep reminding us and reminding us that Mr. Wide Stance really WAS trying to get some in the bathroom.

11. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Yes, it is still a story. While Larry Craig continues to deny he fucks men and has changed his plea agreement to not-guilty, we are able to call him on his bullshit. Larry Craig was soliciting a policeman for sex in a bathroom. Craig is claiming otherwise. Now, a total history of Craig doing dudes is coming out.

On top of this, you have his history of bigotry towards the gay people that have provided him the pleasure he needs so much.

It is sad. But it really just goes to show you how some people can be so convinced that something is wrong that they will simply hate themselves as a result.

12. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Draft saved Draft deleted