1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More love and compassion from the left.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by old_tony, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I think there are a lot of people out there who think anyone who doesn't vote for Obama is a racist.

It's completely absurd.

2. JR

JR Well-Known Member

You can have more fun just reading some of the Comments underneath the cartoon.

Remember what goes around comes around...Some of you "DUMBACRATES" like Pelosi,Schumer,Durbin and Levin etc. make me SICK...You go after the talk show hosts like Rush and Hannity and all the others who have the BALLS to tell the truth...You "DUMBACRATES" side step every question that is given...OBAMA if elected will ruin this country...The press has given him a pass on many things...that should never have been overlooked...Why is that????? You people are the first to cry It's Bush's Fault...I'm not saying Bush was perfect.. but what can we expect from Obama now that Scares Me...like Iran is no threat...Yea right...oh that's right he flip flopped on that issue didn't he..not to mention all the other issues you press just let pass..All I can say is God Bless Patriot Radio..for keeping us informed on what Freedom and Liberty you Dumbacrates are working so hard to take away...

I thought DUMBACRATES was a nice touch. OT can add it to his repertoire.

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Agree that that's not clear thinking.

That does not change the fact that there are millions of people out there who will vote for McCain SOLELY because Obama's half-black.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

JR, the best part of that comment is referencing Patriot Radio which is a tinfoil hat crowd favorite.

Want to learn about the government's role in 9/11 and OKC, how David Koresh was just a simple preacher and about the New World Order's plan to build huge prison camps for Americans in Texas? Patriot Radio is the place for you.

5. Mizzougrad96

True. I am really curious how big The Bradley Effect is going to be in this election.

6. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I never said the cartoonist represents "all the left." But he certainly is himself on the left. And not a single one of you denounced him or his cartoon.

That says it all.

7. I'm so confused. I think the cartoon is extremely stupid.

Does that make me a Republican, a Democrat or a libertarian?

8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I think it makes you a human being.

9. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

There are a lot of "unpublished" cartoons on http://judgesopinion.kcstar.com.

Some of them might be in questionable taste.

But, here's a question: If they are on the Web site, and there are links to the site from the opinion section of the Kansas City Star's site, are they really unpublished?

Or is this just another situation in which we need to just say, "Lighten up buckaroos, it's only a BOLG!"

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

You didn't denounce it either, Old_T. You old commie, you.

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

O_T is so incredibly full of fail here that it's almost comical, except that he actually believes what he types.

And Mizzou...WTF? Has anyone here suggested that someone NOT voting for Obama means they're racist? Please to be showing me where it says that anywhere on this board. Or anywhere on the Interwebs, too.

12. Mizzougrad96

You haven't... Others have...

Draft saved Draft deleted