1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More Idiots, the Merrier!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PhilaYank36, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

He said he changed it.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I think that means it's not on random, but I'm not sure.

3. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

If you click select, then it means you can set the draft order. Once it doesn't say select, then it works.

4. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Mayfly is correctamundo! I just picked my league's draft out of a hat here so I selected their positions. Ended up with the fifth pick. Not bad.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

This league is fucked up from the get-go. No thanks. A commish who doesn't understand that selecting a draft order isn't the same as random? I'm out.

Whoever was the first one to post on here that they wanted the spot, PM me. When you're online at the same time I am, I'll delete my team and you can have my spot.

6. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

It's random now.

The draft order will be randomly determined approximately 30 minutes before the draft begins.

But I doubt that'll keep you in it.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

It might have, had I not offered the spot up. Because once we draft, there's nothing the commish can do to fuck with the league.

But I've made an offer, and I stick with my word.

8. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

:'(

RIP Off in the Closet

9. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Shit, IJAG, I didn't mean to get under your skin so quick, but just look at the league's name. ;) And like you said before, once the draft is set, there is nothing I can do to mess around with teams. Relax, this should be fun and not contentious already.

Anyway, would anyone mind if I moved the draft up one hour to 1:00? I think more people would be pissed if the commish wasn't even able to show up to his own draft.

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I'm off, so I don't care.

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I do have to work, but either doc will draft for me or I'll sneak it at work. I don't think I'm doing much on Thursday except getting ready for a rehearsal show.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Noon worked much better for me. Then I can be on for the whole first hour and "sneak" anything after 1 p.m.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.