1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

more espn hatred...

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Gator, Jul 24, 2006.

1. ESPN knows that the hardcore sports fan is hooked because there is nowhere else to turn for national sports 24/7, so it aims its programming to the casual fans, the girlfriends of sports fans, etc. Which is why there is so much passionate hatred for The Worldwide Leader on this board. We know better.

2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

They just broke out the "U-G-L-Y...You ain't got no alibi" on SC... :-X

3. jdklamp

jdklamp Member

The Danica Top 10 list was really a new low on SportsCenter.

4. KYSportsWriter

Yeah, it was. Only Letterman can do the Top 10 right...

5. KYSportsWriter

OK....The My Wish segments were good, but why the fuck are they airing the Eagles one again? Do they not have anything else to put on the air? Damn. I'm just tired of hearing Chris Connelly, but there's really nothing else on to watch right now.

6. Gator

Gator Well-Known Member

two weeks later, im currently watching the tedy bruschi one....and by the way, do you think the producers at ESPN ask the parents to break down a little during their interview. "It would really jerk at the tears of our audience, you know? boost the ratings a little bit."

i wouldnt put it past them.

7. KYSportsWriter

I'm no Pats fan, but the Bruschi one was good. But again, CC fucked it up with his commentary.

8. MGoBlue

MGoBlue Member

I'll take ESPNews, thanks.
    Leave ESPN Sportscenter to those who need Boo-ya fixes.

Draft saved Draft deleted