1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More DMN updates

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by SockPuppet, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Dennis is a good guy, but Fayette-Nam? Think he could have done better if he'd taken his time and looked around ...

2. Got a good laugh out of this one too. I live here and I don't know of anyone saying I can't wait to read Cowlishaw in the morning...mostly no one knows who the fuck he is.

3. Don't forget the fuck ups in Arlington and Plano

4. Congrats Dennis...class act all the way.

5. zman82

zman82 Member

last time i checked everyone in dallas and fort worth read galloway. snatching him away back in the day was the best move the folks in fort worth made.
    i think taylor will be a solid columnist, he always kicked ass on the cowboys. rumor has it he was going to jump ship too if he didn't get a bump up.

6. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

More big changes on the way in Beloville. Not at liberty to announce right now, but the deck will definitely be shuffled.

7. standman

standman Member

Can't agree with you more Gandhi:

Tim is a nice guy but columnists are hired to give an opinion. I rarely hear anybody say, can you believe what that Colishaw wrote today? I read a lot of his stuff and shrug.

8. batts

batts Member

"Not at liberty?" Assuming you're at work in the Belo Death Star, you've already posted this much, why stop there?

Yates out?
    Yates promoted for saving Belo stockholders so much money?

"Not at liberty." Please, this board gives you liberty.

9. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Or gives you death.

10. standman

standman Member

It looks like the SMU writer is now backup Cowboys and high school writer moved to cover SMU.

11. Snarky Arky

Snarky Arky Member

Ya'll, I heard something like Keith Whitmier (sp?) has been moved to the Cowboys beat.

12. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I have zero comment.

Draft saved Draft deleted