1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More details about Tiger than we really wanted to know

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Mar 31, 2010.

1. This is soooo totally unrelated to the TW's affairs.

2. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Master's starts next week.

Monday will be the annual presser.

Anyone care to guess how many major writers and columnists will be there who aren't on the golf beat?

Remember, Monday is baseball's opening day and the NCAA's basketball championship is that night.

My guess is none since no one is going to skip the finals or baseball for Tiger.

3. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

If you're choosing a presser or a live event, all things equal, I'd think the game is a better choice most times. Cover the presser from a hotel. With Tiger being at Augusta, it's not like there's going to be anything off-camera that you'll miss by not being there.

But I do wonder about guys like Feinstein who have a foot in both worlds, wonder what he'll do on Monday. Maybe if Duke loses Saturday night, he'll leave.

4. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Paul Daugherty of the Cinci Enquirer said he'll be at the NCAA title game on Monday if WVA is there, saying Bob Huggins trumps Reds opening day. That amazed me.

5. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Maybe for him and Bob Huggins.

Balderdash.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Uchitel showed up on this week's episode of Millionaire Matchmaker where she was portrayed as a loving mom to her 18-month-old, who had lost her fiance in 9/11, and had then made poor dating decisions.

They acted like she was a millionaire because she had "started 11 businesses" or some such thing, and the name Tiger Woods was never mentioned.

She acted like everyone was beneath her, and ended up going out on a date with a former Marine, who she never saw again.

Google says she is now dating Bret Boone.

7. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Didn't she do a season of Celebrity Rehab, too?

8. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

GodDAMMIT.

Never mind. Bret was the ugly Boone. I'll allow it.

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Apparently yes. But I only learned that today when googling her.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I think the bigger story here is that you're watching something called Millionaire Matchmaker.

11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Yeah, those 18-month-olds tend to make poor dating decisions, especially after losing their fiances in 9/11.

BTW, IDGAF who or what Tiger Woods is fucking or getting fucked by anymore, unless it really is an 18-month-old or a shetland pony or a mutated amphibious life form or something along those lines.

Draft saved Draft deleted