1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More details about Tiger than we really wanted to know

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Joe Williams

Joe Williams Well-Known Member

Can we assume that Elin gets a dollar-for-dollar match for any hush money paid by this scumbag?

Really, how can she stay married to this guy when he has to actively dole out millions to the losers he tramped around with, knowing that whatever they might say must be pretty disgusting or inflammatory to merit that sort of hushed payday?

I know of wives who would be more pissed about the money flying out the door than about Little Tiger flying out the fly.

2. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Joe, methinks that it's Tiger who doesn't want her to file for divorce. She'll hook him for more than the $10 mil. You noticed that she hasn't endorsed him heading to Augusta and back on the links, nor is she going to spend anytime near a golf course that he's on.

In a horrible way of saying it, Elin was a married beard.

3. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Here are said texts. They are glorious.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/text_messages_between_tiger_woods_lh2ptFU8WhzJEBD8f2CCgO

4. fishhack2009

fishhack2009 Active Member

Got it. I heard Looney's report at 1 Eastern. That's a lot of money if it's true ...

5. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Blasian?

Huh.

6. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

Last time I bought a whore an expensive room service meal, she just picked at it and it wound up on the tray in the hallway.

Ever since then, it's been fast food takeouts exclusively.

Perhaps Tiger had a similar experience?

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Sorry, but he's an entertainer. He's paid to perform and has chosen to do it as a personality. He's fair game for public adoration, indifference or mockery. He's gone from adoration to asshole in the time it took to run over a mailbox. He's a joke and a pathetic excuse for an adult. He was never all about the sport. If he was he wouldn't be hawking Buicks or Lasix. BTW, he's turned out to be exactly like his old man, a humorless control freak with no real personality. Unlike his old man, Tiger never had it rough or served any cause other than his own.

8. Is anyone surprised this was in Vanity Fair?
    I don't read Vanity Fair, other than people post links here, but this sounds like something you would read in a tabloid.

And who the fuck cares anyway?

I mean seriously? I put this in the same category as Sandra Bullock and Jesse James.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

The guy's a contradiction. On one hand, you've got "Subway, eat fresh." On the other hand, he's a freakin vampire. Fresh? Bloody tampoon.... you make the call.

10. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Vanity Fair.

11. Sorry...
    Thanks.

12. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I'll pretty much actively root against this piece of shit for the rest of his career. Go Paddy.

Draft saved Draft deleted