1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More cheaters exposed ... Matt Williams?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by bigpern23, Nov 6, 2007.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Really? Do tell. He always struck me as morose and glum, but all I remember hearing about him from a interview perspective is how he yelled something about writers are a buncha blood-sucking leeches (or something like that) when he was leaving the podium after Todd Pratt knocked the D-Backs out of the 1999 playoffs.

He has been married three times though. After two, you have to wonder.

2. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Morose and glum are both accurate. He has a rep for being an absolute prick to deal with. He once flew off the handle because someone got a shot of him leaving the hospital on crutches after injuring his ankle in spring training. He claimed it was insensitive and a shocking invasion of his privacy. It was bizarre. He's now married to someone from the TV station that got the video of him leaving the hospital.

3. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Michelle Johnson

Sorry; I couldn't resist.

4. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

I expect Ms. Moore has had some work done since this movie.

This link is most definitely NSFW. Consider yourself forewarned. Nice coconuts in the right background, and left foreground too.

http://www.domai.com/reviews/films/blameitonrio/rio2b.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted