1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More Bruce US tour dates

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spnited, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Webster,

Did he have extra horns for the BTR songs?

2. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Backstreets said that there was trumpet on a couple of the songs.

3. Webster

I just won tickets to see Bruce on Friday for a taping of Elvis Costello's Sundance Channel show. Taping is at the Apollo Theatre, which I've never been to before.

4. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Webster - Congrats!! Right now I'm in the 96% of entrants who didn't win, unless the e-mail is slow in arriving.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

That would be cool.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Thanks, Webster. I don't see how you could do Meeting Across the River without it. But he has had the Miami Horns with him at times.

7. Webster

They said it would be by yesterday and I got it about 45 minutes ago.

8. EStreetJoe

They said they would draw the winners yesterday and notify the winners today at the latest.

9. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Holy shit!

I love that Costello show.

And that was with him having artists I rarley had deep interest in.

I cannot wait.

10. Webster

Since the second kid, I never go out in the city anymore, but my wife and I actually have an event the night before so she passed on the show.

I'm taking my buddy from HS who got me into Bruce and we're celebrating our 40th b-days (my last week/his next month) with dinner up at Sylvia's.

11. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Bruce and the crew was here in DSM last night. A college pal of mine drove from Dubuque to see it last night. That ol' man (Springsteen) can still kick ass, my pal said. The crowd loved every minute of the nearly 3-hr concert.

12. EStreetJoe

If your buddy cancels last minute for any reason, I'm available and just turned 40 earlier this year. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted