1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More Biogenesis fallout?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Steak Snabler, Aug 5, 2014.

1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I'm going to respectfully bow out of the discussion so the troll can't ignite this argument for the 4,000th time on this site.
    Guessing names on a message board is simple entertainment. He doesn't get that.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Translation: Fart boy is busted and he knows it. He was dead wrong on Davis and he realizes if he even tries to debate me on this, I'll cut his unsupported guesswork to pieces on the others as well. Thank you for just quietly accepting defeat this time, fart boy.

3. outofplace

Encarnacion doesn't really fit as out of nowhere, either. He was always a big time talent. Maybe more power than some expected, but nothing insanely out of line. Injuries have held him back much of his career. Also, you can follow his career trajectory. The less teams expected of him defensively, the better he became as a hitter.

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Fart's just trolling. It's his thing. He was trying to draw me into it, too, with his sentence advocating Biblical fundamentalism: "You're the kind of ass who would demand geologic evidence for an ancient catastrophic flood."

He's pushing buttons.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

To be fair, OOP has a really big button.

6. outofplace

Dick, I know he is trolling. As I said, I was still bored enough to demonstrate how clueless he really is on this topic, just as he is on so many others.

7. outofplace

Aren't you supposed to be busy ignorantly whining about teachers or something?

8. Dick Whitman

The only reason he's naming names and making mistakes about them is to rile you up.

9. The Basement

The Basement Member

Baseball reporters are (now) highly tuned into this - but isn't it possible we'll see golfers, basketball and football players dinged here, too? Honestly, I'm shocked we haven't seen any such names in the last few years.

10. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I'm not trolling about this.
    I think there's going to be another quake in the industry when this list is revealed.
    Do you really think it takes fewer than five years to clean up the game?
    This revelation also about more legacy-building for outgoing Bud.

11. Dick Whitman

Listing names is completely trolling OOP.

The Old Testament reference was trolling me.

I thought it was funny.

12. outofplace

I'm not riled. I'm entertained.

Naming Pujols was a good trolling attempt. Naming Davis was just lazy and ignorant.

Draft saved Draft deleted