1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Moon trashes 'racially biased' criticism of Cam Newton

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by MisterCreosote, Mar 31, 2011.

1. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Don't look around the corner, LTL, it's RACISM!

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

You can follow me around with that lie all you want, I don't believe I've ever said it's racism, I just find it odd that a group of white sportswriters can tell a black quarterback how he should feel.

3. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

No one is telling Warren Moon how he should feel. They simply disagree with him.

4. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Like your conspiracy theory on Whitey leaking Wonderlic scores?

5. LongTimeListener

1) Can you and Care Bear work out which one of you should use the computer to attack me? It would streamline the character assassination process. Thanks.

2) Those bitter old scouts love to make young black men look bad, and they do it behind a curtain. Now that you mention it, this kind of s cut from that cloth.

6. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I attacked you? What the hell are you talking about? You are the one who just made it personal.

7. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

She doesn't need my help or my computer to make you look foolish.

Don't turn around, LTL, you know what's creeping up on you!

8. LongTimeListener

Not sure who you are or what your relationship is, assuming YGBFKM is your husband, but this is the third time in the last couple of weeks he has followed me to a different thread and brought up the Wonderlic argument. So you may want to go have a talk and put him in timeout. I can assure you he is the one doing the baiting here, or you can look it up yourself.

9. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Well, stop saying stupid shit and I won't keep bringing it up.

10. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I'm not addressing the personal stuff. It has no place in this discussion. But I do take issue with your statement regarding your belief that "bitter old scouts like to make young black men look bad." Your prior post made it sound like you weren't ready to insinuate racism was involved. Which is it?

11. LongTimeListener

I'm sorry, Care Bear, I would love to continue this discussion, but your husband is just lying in wait to make the experience as unpleasant as he can for me.

12. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Victim Card played to perfection!

Draft saved Draft deleted