1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Montana as big a nut-job as Britney?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bruce Leroy, Mar 1, 2008.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Is it even possible that some of the people on this board might consider cutting the 15-year-old kid a break?

I get it. It was a silly statement. And I'd be thrilled if they took that stupid show off the air and burned every single copy ever made. But she's 15. What do you expect?

2. There is, however, a special place in Hell for what Ms. Moore did to "The Whole of the Moon."

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

no. once again, try to keep up. bruce was acting stupid. therefore i thought bruce was a blogger. it's simple if you just think, blogger.

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Tomas is The_Blogger_Predictor

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Every one of your thoughts is simple, anonymous message-board poster.

6. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

yet you struggle to keep up.

it's telling, actually.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Listen, you SONS OF BITCHES.

We had a perfectly good thread discussing the virtues of a 15-year-old girl and how likely she is to go into rehab and become a crack whore and you CLOWNS are ruining it with your sexually charged banner.

Straighten up and say something critical about Miley or Billy Ray or Mandy Moore if you can't say anything nice about each other.

8. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Are you saying you feel sexual tension between anonymous message-board poster and myself? Ewwwwwwww .......

9. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

This comparison is almost as bad as Cyrus and Michael Jackson...

Draft saved Draft deleted