1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Montana as big a nut-job as Britney?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bruce Leroy, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

nice work, blogger. once again you miss the point ... which is no big fucking surprise for anyone on this board.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Hardly, anonymous message-board poster. The author says "she is the next most likely teen star to go Britney Spears on us", i.e. nuts.

3. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

Isn't this chick 15? If so, what's the deal with any suggestions in this story of virginity?

For Christ's sake, man. I'd say have some freakin' decency, but that wouldn't begin to describe my true feelings for this clown.

4. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

A good friend from college lost her virginity at 15 in a hot tub. I shouldn't remember her telling me that, but I do.

5. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

A buddy of mine did at that age as well - in the hay of a horse trailer at some summer camp.

It's probably the age wearing on me. It's disgusting now. When I was 15 though, hell yeah.

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I didn't lose mine until four days after my 18th birthday. But I've been hot on its trail for the last few months. I'll find it soon.

7. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

Vegas?

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

the rest of us, blogger, are able to discuss writer's intent, ability and relevance.

i can understand if that's above a blogger's head.

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Nope. New York.

10. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

Solid. A good step up.

11. Bruce Leroy

Bruce Leroy Active Member

He didn't miss the point at all. I started the thread because as soon as I saw the article I remembered the comical Montana-Jackson thread. So the blogger is the first one to make that not-so-subtle connection.

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

jesus christ. try to keep up.

how relevant are the "columnist's" words? isn't that what was being discussed when the blogger chimed in? i mean fuck, maybe i'm missing something here, but if you provide a link, aren't we supposed to read the sonuvabitch and give a thought or two about what the writer actually was trying to convey?

if you're trying to make another point, for fuck's sake, make the point. but don't provide a link and expect people to ignore it.

this whole message board thing isn't that difficult. i expect the bottom line to fly over a blogger's head, but aren't you a journalist? aren't you the person who provided the link in the beginning?

Draft saved Draft deleted