1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Monster In Chief

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Jun 20, 2006.

1. http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/008794.php

They tortured a mentally ill man nearly to death so that Fredo wouldn't look bad. And then the whole coutry went on point because a crazy man babbled so they wouldn't hurt him any more.
    Suskind's been right since 2002. It is ALL about domestic politics. Always was.
    Jesus wept.

2. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Fenian = fucktard

Anyone knows torture is a very bad way to get reliable information from someone. Real life is not "Alias," domino bowel dancer.

3. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I thought this was about that stupid Jane Fonda movie where she's JLo's motherinlaw. Sorry.

4. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

Whoa nellie, this one's got all the markings of an old-fashioned donnybrook! Hold onto your hats and katie bar the door, here we go!

5. Not remotely worthy of reply, even if I spoke Martian, which I don't.

6. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

Why is Fenian the bad guy? He didn't ask for an insane man to be tortured to the point that he gave information that the interrogators wanted to hear. He was just the guy who pointed it out.

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Because, JR, dontcha know that Bush is the Greatest Hero in the world.

[​IMG]

8. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

Oh, and Fenian takes the high road! But he still manages a dig at DyePack's communication skills with the Martian reference. Wonder how ol' DP is going to respond to this one?

9. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Forgive Dyepack. The story about the certifiably insane, multiple-personality looney toon hit a little close to home.

10. There are medium roads, too, I think.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

If Bush's chief concern is losing face, someone should tell him that cow is already out of the barn.

12. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Draft saved Draft deleted