1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

MoneyLeague Draft

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by lawrenceofalabia, Oct 4, 2006.

1. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Re: Hotstove Fantasy Baseball

Why do I feed the trolls?

2. Re: Hotstove Fantasy Baseball

BD,
    Chubbs did not start the thread. You are the moron and you make your league look self-felating and clubby. You go champ. But I predict you would not make the cut for '08 after playing in a real league in '07, Skippy....or maybe it's just Guppie.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Aww, I have been called Mr. Moron and a Troll. How ever will I go on?

Trolls are the ones who bring venom into discussions and resort to name calling. That would be you, BD.

Thanks Lawrence. Though I admit I did use the thread to throw a little bait out there. I thought at least I could have a little good-natured fun with another league champion, but apparently his skin is far too thin for that.

4. Re: Hotstove Fantasy Baseball

I was away this weekend at the Tenn/Ga game. I did check with National Sports Preservation (our sponsor) before leaving on Friday. They are saying the checks were processed and should be mailed from North Carolina on Monday. So that may give you and the others an idea of when to look for them.

Congrats on the regular season title and the championship win.

And Chubbs, call me Larry. Lawrence is so formal.

5. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

You bring nothing to this board.

Your preening and bragging about beating a collection of special ed students in your roto league is below pathetic, though.

6. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Our league is self-felating? I didn't know that.

Not sure I would have joined had I known, becuase I'm more of a full service guy, not self service.

7. outofplace

Freelance, I think that was more directed at Big Dog, who has earned it with his responses on this thread, though I can definitely see that comment being taken as a shot at the whole league.

Larry, thanks for the support.

Columbo, let's keep the comments directed at Big Dog. The only real problem I see with the NIABL is the commissioner/champ and his attitude.

8. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

That wasn't very nice at all.

9. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

I know what you won was open to everyone.

10. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

The real problem I see with it is that I'm not part of it so I can break that putz's skull.

11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I don't understand what that means.

I just took a small bit of offense to the "special ed student" comments. You took shots at 12 people there, not just BigDog.

12. outofplace

That's what I was saying, Cosmo. While I don't think very much of Big Dog, I didn't care for the shot at the other 11 people in that league...even if he is sort of backing me up.

Draft saved Draft deleted