1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mom lies about husband's death for Hannah Montana tix

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Write-brained, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

I did forget the blue font. . . .

But I was serious about one thing: this is not a good reading on where our society is. Hell, the entire controversy and craziness over Hannah Montana tickets was not a flattering take on our society. For that mom to be such a deviant piece of human filth, worse because her kid got put up to this . . . . the only good thing about people like that existing is that someday I might be able to be lucky enough to compete against them for jobs, and my kids might compete against their kids for academic honors.

2. pallister

pallister Guest

Ya, but you'll lose out because their resumes will look a lot better.

3. That took a moment to sink in, but damn that was funny.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Give this woman a break.

Remember: It takes two to lie. One to lie and one to read.

5. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

::)

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Didn't get my pants in a bunch. I just don't think that's a funny punchline.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I wish my mom had done this to get me a Cabbage Patch Kid when I was younger.

Obviously, a good mother would have.

8. pallister

pallister Guest

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

"Merry Christmas, IJAG. If anyone asks, daddy died."

10. Editude

Editude Active Member

Whenever we wonder how we have done and are doing with the Editudes, we now have a limbo bar we can't possibly sink under.

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Hell, I'd have killed him myself if it would have gotten me a Cabbage Patch Kid when they first came out. :D

12. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Fair enough.

But the mother is the person who made light of the Iraq situation, using it to spin a lie to get concert tickets. She could do with a trip, maybe learn a little something about just what a crappy thing she did.

Draft saved Draft deleted