1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mom arrested for hiring strippers for son's birthday party

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by EStreetJoe, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

I was at a male/female engagement party cookout once for a couple, and a stripper was hired to perform. After the nice dancing lady got her titties out for everyone's enjoyment, the bride to be got extremely pissed and wanted to call off the wedding. Here's the kicker: it was the bride to be that called and paid the stripper. I'm not exactly sure what she thought "stripper" meant or what she thought was about to happen when a slutty nurse arrived at 11 p.m. at a backyard cookout, but the whole evening was quite entertaining for all of us on the sidelines.

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

She clearly thought she had hired these guys.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

That's just wrong.

On the plus side, it looks like he's picking up the 7-10 split.

4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

That one stripper in the photo
    doesn't know much about lap dances.
    I mean, golly, she's doing it upside down!!!

5. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

"arrested for." Sigh

6. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

That's quality!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Shoeless, how did this story end? Did the couple wind up getting married and living happily, sans strippers, ever after?

8. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

Yeah, it ended fine as far as I know. They got married. She calmed down by the next day. The stripper didn't do any lap dances or anything, so I don't know why the bride to be got so upset. I'm sure she would have done some lap dancing, but with half of the 20 people there being wives and girlfriends, the show was tame by any standards (although I have only ever been to one other such gathering where tits were on display).

I think the real calming factor for the bride was when she stormed into the house and some of the other women went in and pointed out "It was YOUR idea, and nothing happened."

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Moral of the story: Nothing can kill a bachelor party like having women there.

10. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Amen, with the exception of the female strippers. Women for hire are OK.

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

From the NY Daily News, I think my favorite part is the line about how there were adults there who LATER became enraged.

So all was fine and good as you watched your sons get lap dances, but when the shit hit the fan, THEN you were like "Oh, that's HORRIBLE!"

12. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Game, set, match.

Draft saved Draft deleted