1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Moldy Roast Beef: Britney gives show for the photogs

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Nov 28, 2006.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Students of SportsJournalists.com know what happens when Paris wears a thong (think: ass-goiter).

2. All Britney needs is the big hair and a mouth full of gum and she could be the Queen of Revere.

3. Jones

Jones Active Member

The ony way I'd fuck them is with a couple bags of concrete and a shove off the back of the Staten Island Ferry.

4. That because you've got teh gey

5. Jones

Jones Active Member

teh gey? Sounds Asian.

6. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Note to all condom companies: Buy this picture. It'll be the best advertising you've ever had. Men across the planet will associate not using your product with slow, rotting pecker loss.

7. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

The Playboy pictorial can't be far behind. She's got to do something show her snatch in a better light. Airbrushing and proper poses will make that thing look like a Michaelangelo masterpiece.

(Oh, and yes, I'm happy to have finally seen the veej and I'd still hit it - real-life chances notwithstanding).

8. Thong. Yes. It's not that difficult.

9. RedCanuck

RedCanuck Active Member

You. Stole. My. Line.

10. Big_Space

Big_Space Member

all these clowns in this thread would hit it too.

and I guarantee that snatch is better looking than what you guys lay in bed with.

11. XXXX

XXXX Member

i would DEFINATLY still hit it.

stop lying to yourselves.

12. Jones

Jones Active Member

While I can only assume, based on your handle, that you have no quams about massive gash, I feel compelled to inform you that you are incorrect in both of your assertions.

In other words, I wouldn't, and your guarantee ain't worth shit.

Draft saved Draft deleted