1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Moddy Mix 2011

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Production of the World's Most Anticipated and Enjoyed CD is delayed a bit - been a crazy year/month/week for a variety of reasons. But we are getting there quickly and it should be ready to start shipping the week after Thanksgiving.

If you want a copy, sure to become a valuable collector's item, you know the drill.

PM me with an address. If you are uncomfortable giving your real name, I'll send to your screen name. But I do kind of need an address.

Get 'em while they are hot. I have selections narrowed to a cool 100 songs, just have to pick the Top 25 and start cranking.

Thanks for your interest. And your patience. I'll make it worth the wait.

2. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

If you haven't in the past, you owe it to yourself to get the 2011 version. Still kicking myself for not getting it before last year.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I've gotten each year's. Best part of my holiday season.

Well, next to the shopping.

4. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I liked last year's Moddy Mix so much, it's still in my CD player.

That might have something do do with my CD player breaking, but I'm not sure yet ...:D

5. Flip Wilson

Flip Wilson Well-Known Member

I'm not sure which I like more better: SJ Secret Santa or Moddy's Christmas mix. They're both excellent.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Will this be on it?

7. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I've gotten ever year since 2007 or 2008. Still have all of them somewhere -- maybe in my desk at work. But they're all uploaded on iTunes.

8. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I can't remember if this made it on the NSFKids or NSFW past versions of the mix...

9. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

I wanted the 2011 version four years ago, but dammit, it wasn't ready yet.

10. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I have 23 songs selected, room for about three more. Tough to make that final cut. Production begins tomorrow so tonight is devoted to those difficult last choices.
    It's tough calling in a song and telling it that it made it that far, it is so close, go down to the minors and keep working. Who knows what the future holds?

More rock this year, lots of live stuff.

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Boooo on the rock. :D

12. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

That actually makes me even more excited about it. Last year's was great. More rock = more holiday cheer!

Draft saved Draft deleted