1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

MMOD Alert (10:45 a.m. Thursday)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by beefncheddar, Mar 15, 2007.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Including mine, dammit

2. zizzer

zizzer Active Member

This thing is a godsend for those of us who live outside of the area that our team is playing in. I'll be damned if I'm going to watch the Pukies play tonight when Ohio State is playing...
    GO BUCKS!!!

3. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

anybody else having the problem of hearing two games while only watching one (and my TV doesn't count)? I'm watching the Weber State-UCLA game and hearing the Ohio State game. It's weird.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

No... this office computer has no speakers or sound card

5. zizzer

zizzer Active Member

I'd been having that problem for most of the afternoon, actually, only it wasn't with other games. In the office, I kept hearing commercials instead of the game audio, even though the game was on. Assumed it was a technical glitch on their end.

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Good thing I didn't need to long in to that site today.

7. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

The only downside of this: If your local CBS affiliate switches away from a game you want to see, you can\'t see it on MMOD because the Web site thinks you\'ve still got access to it.

Draft saved Draft deleted