1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

MMOD Alert (10:45 a.m. Thursday)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by beefncheddar, Mar 15, 2007.

1. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

Try instantunblock.com

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I just signed up for cstv.com and am getting Johnny Holiday's broadcast for free.. which is what I'd rather hear anyway!

3. ondeadline

The MMOD feed is a good 40 seconds behind what you get on TV.

4. Here's a question for any of you tech guys. I can get the player up and everything, allows me to click a game. but then after clicking it, it goes to "buffering" for like 5 seconds, and then just stops.

Would that be a work filter or is there something wrong with my IE or anything like that?

5. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

The line moves fast if you're a VIP

6. statrat

statrat Member

Apparently the trick is to log in about halftime. I got in from general admission in about two minutes.

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I got in from general admission, too. It only took like 30 seconds and I was in place 459 when I signed on.

8. ondeadline

As I just found out, if you are in full-screen mode, you don\'t see the warning that you are going to be bumped if you don\'t click on OK. It didn\'t take long to get back in, though.

9. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I have same problem ... help ...

10. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Sounds like your network prohibits downloading info for an extended period of time, to prevent people using WinMX at work, for example. That would be my very uneducated guess.

11. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Traffic is going to look very, very different come this evening, when every bastard wants to see Duke.

12. ondeadline

Well, since it is Duke it will be on in every area with no local interest in one of the other games.

Draft saved Draft deleted