1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mmmmm ... Angie Harmon

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BigSleeper, Oct 12, 2007.

1. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

I think he's talking about the new show.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Ahhhhh.

3. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

No, she's not too beautiful to be a cop. Not anymore in the sense that Kim Basinger was too beautiful to be trailer trash in Eight Mile.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The show is not so good, unless you like the idea of Grey's Anatomy set at a police station. And wtf, Jessica Simpson's dad and Brett Ratner are executive producers of the thing?

5. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

I saw Angie Harmon in the tunnel of the Edward Jones Dome moments after her husband got torched by Steve Smith on the final play of the NFC Playoff game a few years ago.

She's incredibly attractive. That's all I can say.

6. sportsnut

sportsnut Member

WOMENS MURDER CLUB ON ABC.

I like Angie but believe she shoud get the DA or the Reporter roles instead some of you are right about her being to hot for a cop. If she was a cop I may have to break the law to see her.

7. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

Go rent "Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice" then you will re-evaluate your playing field, no doubt. If not, more for the rest of us.

8. [​IMG]

negrodomus, why did god create angie harmon?

to teach us sinners to properly utilize the mute button on the televison while balancing a hot james brown album at the same time.

a win-win situation.

9. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

Her marrying Sehorn did not affect me one way or the other.

Seeing her on TV at the '04 Republican Convention, however.....

Draft saved Draft deleted