1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

MLB Cactus League

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by Orange Hat Bobcat, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Orange Hat Bobcat

Orange Hat Bobcat Active Member

I will be in and around Phoenix for MLB Cactus League spring training from February 12 through March 31. Because of the nature of my work -- an independent project on Minor League Baseball -- I will have time and access to provide coverage of MLB teams, and MLB and minor league players. If you have a team and/or players from your coverage area and would like news or features, I would be happy to work with you.

I have nearly a decade of experience, including two seasons of minor league coverage and a season of MLB coverage. Deadlines are not a problem. I will also be able to provide some photos and video, if necessary, though I am not a professional photographer or videographer.

Please PM me if you have questions or requests.

Draft saved Draft deleted