1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

MLB All-Star Game at Angel Stadium...

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by bbb1978, Jul 8, 2010.

1. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

I practically live right down the street from Angel Stadium, and I can easily cover the MLB All-Star Game this Tuesday night for anyone interested. I have eight years experience as a sports reporter of writing for daily newspapers.
    I would need help in securing a very last-minute press pass.
    Call me on my cell at (714) 883-2189 if you're interested, would like to see resume/clips, etc.
    I can also cover Angels, Dodgers and Padres games, along with Cal League games of single-A teams.

2. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Good luck getting credentials. Tried that once with MLB and the deadlines are there for a reason.

3. Dan Hickling

Dan Hickling Member

if you can by chance do the Future's game on Sunday, I know the Press of Atlantic City needs coverage of one of its locals ... contact Mark Melhorn at mmelhorn@pressofac.com .... tell him I sent ya .... ;)

4. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

Thanks Dan, I'll still need to somehow get a last-minute pass though. I'll contact him and see what happens.

Draft saved Draft deleted