1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mitt's own sworn testimony indicates he lied under oath

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TigerVols, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Everyone but George Soros.

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

It's Romney who said he didn't work for Bain when he did work for Bain. Your outrage is in the wrong direction. Why didn't he admit to doing both? Superman would.

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

It's so precious how the clueless think Americans are more concerned about when Romney stopped running Bain and aren't concerned about 8.2% unemployment, a horrible and slowing economy, Fast and Furious, Solyndra and myriad other "green energy" scams for cronies that have cost billions, Obama's huge campaign contributions from Wall Street, Obama lying about the largest tax increase in US history, Obama increasing the debt by $5 trillion in three years ... I could go on and on.

4. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

It all depends, and I'm sure you'll appreciate this distinction, what the meaning of "work" is. And I can certainly understand why many in the Democrat base would be confused about that.

6. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I can't help but enjoy what Hejira just posted.

7. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

I was too busy cheering on 9/11 to find out what work is. You really, really suck as a human being.

8. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Not that it's going to matter, but I would assume these waters are easily muddied ...

is not the same as "working at" and is not the same as "exercising oversight" as a board member.

9. doctorquant

Sheesh, U.R, really? Do you have some quota you have to fill? How many threads per week do you have to manage to get locked?

10. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Since you obviously lack any context in this discussion, why don't you just move along? First he said we were cheering on 9/11. Now he's saying we don't know what work is. Maybe that's OK with you, but it's not with me. If you have a problem with that, put me on ignore. I'll learn to live with the disappointment.

11. doctorquant

Oh, hell, I could give a rat's ass what you say. But my ignoring you's not going to do the first thing about whether this thread's gonna get locked.

12. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Stop whining.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.