1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mitch's Necropalooza

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Starman, Nov 17, 2007.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Mitch's checking account balance answers B.

2. Not necessarily true. I think LeHaye and Jenkins really believe in the biblical folderol that made them rivch.

3. It was a Friday that you died. But Saturdays are when you lived. In football, to miss is a bad thing, miss a tackle, miss a field goal. But we miss you anyhow. And this Saturday we'll miss you more.

speaking of misses ...

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

There is no chance he's anything other than a soulless bastard and here's why:

That isn't even pap organized under any kind of idea. It's just a string of cliches about death. There is nothing to believe in. There's no there, there.

5. I now officially stop arguing this point with zeke.
    NOBODY'S dumb enough to write that stuff.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Victory is Mine!

I drink from the keg of glory, Donna. Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in all the land!

7. He's drinking from the keg of glory and we are to bring him the finest muffins and bagels in all the land.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Dear Muffin:

You died on a Friday, but you lived for Saturday mornings.

In breakfast pastry, it's bad to miss. Miss a muffin top, miss the lox on a bagel.

But I miss you just the same.

Zeke

9. Dangerous_K

Dangerous_K Active Member

Heaven needed a ________

10. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I like this site for a lot of reasons. The professional jealousy thrown against colleagues much more accomplished than the posters, as displayed on this thread, is not one of them.

11. Dangerous_K

Dangerous_K Active Member

I like this site for a lot of reasons. old_tony is not one of them.

12. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Obnoxious children rarely like it when adults are around.

Draft saved Draft deleted