1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mitchell, Conte and Canseco tonight on Nightline

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by creamora, Dec 13, 2007.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Hey, Cream's a source. Be nice.

2. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

If you missed the story, it is available for viewing at www.abcnews.com/nightline.

Or you can go to www.abcnews.com and launch the media player.

3. creamora

creamora Member

It's interesting that before the Nightline program began Martin Bashir called the segment, "Victor Conte speaks out about the Mitchell Report." ABC must respect his opinion to feature him as the headliner. Interesting selection by ABC from a journalistic viewpoint. However,Big Ragu or Mr. Petty or outofplace could have probably provided greater insight in the matter.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Well, I'm honored that you thought of me.

But no, that does not mean that they respect Victor Conte's opinion. It means they realize he is a name that people would recognize and they are using that to get people to watch.

And I am sure you realize that, creamora. You're not a dumb guy. This is just one more example of your willingness to bend and often break the truth when it suits you.

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Martin Bashir spent 8 months following Michael Jackson around with a video camera. The guy has a thing for freaks, apparently.

6. creamora

creamora Member

outofplace,

I'm not so sure your buddy Mr. Petty would agree with you that I'm "not a dumb guy." You must realize that the two of you have certinly been congruent regaring the majority of your posts about me. I may actually be dumber than you think and I'll bet that Mr. Petty will set you straight here shortly.

7. outofplace

Tom has his opinion. I have mine. When it comes to you, the tend to be similar.

I don't think you are dumb. I think that when you post here, you have no integrity whatsoever.

8. creamora

creamora Member

Outofplace,

Does that mean that you belive that what I post here for the most part is untrue?

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

or they simply wanted to talk to the equivalent of a lowly MLB street dealer who spent time in prison for dealing drugs to the juiced up joke of a home run king. it's every cop reporter's dream come true when a dealer will squeal like a little greased up pig and walk away happy ... conte has to be a fucking idiot. he was played like a chump and doesn't even know any better.

but yeah, you have a great point.

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

fetch me anything pyramid, bitch.

11. outofplace

It means that when the truth suits your purpose, you will post that, and when a lie suits your purpose, you will post that, too, along with the gray areas in between.

12. creamora

creamora Member

outofplace,

I have never posted a lie on this board. All of what I have posted is the truth. It's certainly up to you or anyone else here to accept or reject what I have to say. However, it's also possible that I know more about the actual facts involved in the case than all others who post here combined. In short, it my opinion that some are receptive to the truth and others are not and that is understandable.

Draft saved Draft deleted