1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mitch

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Thinking Man, Oct 26, 2006.

1. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I enjoy those rare times when Mike & Mike talk about the Patriots and Tom Brady.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I kind of enjoy listening to Bob Golic... Greenberg's gotta go, which means ESPN will give him a contract extension

3. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Yeah, it's like the old saying. The WWL "never misses an opportunity to miss an opportunity" on making good calls in hirings and firings.

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I thank XM everyday that I don't have to worry about these things.

5. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

I'm sure Bob will appreciate the nice words.

I have to agree with RoiSki and slappy. Golic makes this show listenable and watchable. That little metrosexual is too smart for himself.

6. Wilbon didn't go to McGill.

7. RokSki

RokSki New Member

You sure about that, he's always talking about the McGill (sp?) School of Journalism at Northwestern University like it's the Holy Grail of Journalism? Maybe I just have the name wrong.

8. RokSki

RokSki New Member

My bad, Medill it is.

9. I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do! That is character!

10. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Bob Golic has taken a very big drop since that "Saved by the Bell: The College Years" stint. Who would've thought 10 years ago that Mike would be the more famous Golic?

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

OK, I went mental walkabout... I need to go back to picking on Steve Albom....

12. And while I could see Wilbon strolling down Rue Ste. Catherine in Montreal, I was fairly sure he was a Medilldo.

Draft saved Draft deleted