1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mississippi State beat writers vs Louisiana-Lafayette

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Steak Snabler, Jun 6, 2014.

1. BB Bobcat

BB Bobcat Active Member

What did you say?

2. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Oh, my, how very impressive of you to flaunt this insider information. You must have deep sourcing on the Mississippi State beat beat. I do understand your ethical decision to withhold the proprietary information you've accrued on this hot topic.

3. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Sometimes you're snarky good. That was snarky good. ;)

4. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Piss off.

5. Should we be shocked there are journalists posting "It's not my place" to tell? Heaven forbid a reporter reveals information.

6. jr/shotglass

Listen to him, gang. He knows all the different ways to fail. He's done them.

7. Keep reaching, tub o'lard. As you're the journalist, you should determine what's true before you write it.

8. jr/shotglass

Good lord, of all the people to say that. Follow your own advice, dickwad. You know ... the guy who said I still work in my hometown.

9. TGO157

TGO157 Active Member

I interviewed for the job but didn't get it — and I have no idea who did. Adam is a good guy, and I enjoyed talking to Slim Smith.

Draft saved Draft deleted