1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Miss USA "personal issue" being examined

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Smallpotatoes, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

My comment on Tara is: Hey now!

On bootleggers, my aunt (well, she's actually a cousin but we all called her aunt) used to live in a dry county in Mississippi. When they'd throw parties, she'd call the bootlegger, tell him how many people they'd be expecting, what they wanted to serve. He show up before the party with the booze and the mixers. The next day, he'd come back and pick up what was left over and charge for the difference.

So she moves to the Mobile, Ala., area and gets ready to throw her first party. She calls to the liquor store and says, I'm having a party with this many people and want to serve this, what do I need to buy. They said, Ma'am, this is an ABC store, all we can do is point to what you want to buy. She was baffled by the answer, but promptly called up her old bootlegger who gave her the info she needed. Good ol' Southern hospitality, that.

2. Double J

Double J Active Member

I enjoyed quite a few of the comments on the links on the previous page. One guy said he thought she deserved an automatic reign extension and the only thing that should be stripped was her clothing.

3. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Can't speak about extending her reign, but you know the wardrobe removal will happen. The sooner she loses the tiara, the sooner she's in some cheap Maxim knock-off.

And, around that time, the song Centerfold will come to life for young KYSW.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I don't think that's the proper order. Vanessa took off the clothes, THEN lost the crown. So Tara better hurry, for KYSW's sake!

5. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

That's fucking hilarious.

6. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Yeah, but those photos were taken well before she even won Miss America.

If Tara loses her crown, she doesn't have to worry about the repercussions of her actions. So, it's hello Stuff, goodbye dignity!

7. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Miss USA Tara Conner is on the verge of losing her crown after testing positive for cocaine, lustily kissing Miss Teen USA in public and sneaking men into their Trump Place apartment, sources tell the Daily News.

8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

First one gets her fired.

As for the second one, it's official ...

[​IMG]

1stADD: The Post is far more illuminating.

http://tinyurl.com/ykw573

Seems KYSW had this one called correctly from the start.

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Yeah, I mean, why believe an eyewitness to her behavior when you can just question everything just to be assholes?

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Chill.

They probably made the usual assumption Internet posters make --- that anybody who claims to know somebody famous is talking out his or her ass, which usually isn't the case here.

SportsJournalists.com: We Know Stuff. ;D

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Will Trump strip her of the tiara or the panties first?

Actually, if he had been able to strip her of the panties, her crown would be safe.

12. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

From the Post:
    Another piece of evidence that her address used to be 100 Bummer Lane, Apt. 2, Bootsville, USA.

Draft saved Draft deleted