1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Minneapolis advice

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

News for Fly he may already know, but posted to cover all bases. A landing spot has been chosen:

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2013/04/15/surly-brewing-builds-new-facility-in-minneapolis-prospect-park-area

The joint will be right off the Boulevard of Broken Dreams. /RIP Steve Cannon

And Mizzou, Prince dropped off your cell this morning. I'll get it in the afternoon mail to you.

Why the hell you let him 'borrow' it when I told you NOT to let him is beyond me, but your choice.

He painted it purple. Rhinestones. White faux fur trim. Enjoy.

2. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

I saw that last week. Very happy for Omar and crew. Once they get it up and running, they better start expanding distro, and MI better be included. I need my Bitter Brewer fix. Modeling it after Stone World Garden in San Diego.

Glad to hear they're keeping Brooklyn Center running as well. Maybe Todd can do some really fun experimental things there.

May have a chance to get up there in late May but highly unlikely. Buddy who lives in Woodbury is hosting a beer geek nerd-out fest with folks I know (both on-line and in-person) coming in from around the country. I really want to go but with Flyette gradumacating two weeks later, not sure it's in the cards. But I desperately want/need to get back and spend some q-time in the Cities.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Yeah, I was quite surprised when Prince came out on the stage at Kieran's to sing Irish folk songs, but I can't complain... :D

Draft saved Draft deleted