1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Miller's Cerevaza? Opinions?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Jul 13, 2007.

1. I'm a devoted Busch Light man. Seldom stray.
    I used to drink High Life - when I couldn't get Busch Light.

I'll drink Ying-Yang when I can get it, but they don't sell it W.Va.

Don't know if I'll try Chill or not ...

2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I will not apologize for drinking High Life. I like it. I like Yuengling too. Not a huge Bud Light fan. Stuff gives me heartburn for some reason. Must be the rice.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

edited for accuracy

4. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Coors light = water.

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Isn't this the one that claims to have some lime and salt flavoring, reminiscent of a margarita?

All I know is that salt makes beer flat. :-\

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

And lite beer is flat. Ergo...

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Long story short: Drinking with my HS buddies in my hometown when we're all about 24. We're after-barring pretty hard, and we run out of booze. My one buddy swear up and down he's got a bunch of beer in his fridge, but it's across town and it's freezing ass cold outside.

We devised a scheme. It took most of an hour, but we put together an elite strike force with a sober driver to go get the beer.

He came back with Tequiza. 17 bottles of Tequiza. Which was, to my knowledge, 11 more than anyone had ever purchased.

I almost killed him.

8. spnited

spnited Active Member

Bring some with you to NYC! I can't get it for less than $6 in NJ

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Can you take it on a train? If so, I'll bring you some!

10. pallister

pallister Guest

It can't possibly be as good as Miller Lite. In a can. Or Old Style. In a can.

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

God, I'll never be able to fix you. I've let you taste Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat, and we three-way split a pitcher of Yuengling. And yet you revert to piss.

Shameful, really.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I will not ever try this stuff. But if A-B would put the tomato juice beer it is selling parts of Texas and SoCal into mass distribution, I'd be all over it.

Draft saved Draft deleted