1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Milka Duno or Danica Patrick?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Twoback, May 22, 2007.

1. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

I was an early adopter on Milka.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Look atthe copyright... those are 7 years old...

3. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

I'll take Danica.

4. CentralIllinoisan

I know you all think you're cute with the 12-year-old boy references, but my eyes see a pretty freakin' hot 25-year-old woman. Dunno. Maybe I'm crazy.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

buck's right. She's cute in that 'Natalie Portman, completely underdeveloped in Beautiful girls and I feel dirty for even thinking it' way. But she is NOT sexy. She's polite (has been to me) and has her toenails polished (points from me) but she is NOT hot in real life.

6. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Last time I saw her live, she was pretty cute. But then I'm more turned on by girls who look hot dressing down than girls dressing up. 12-year-old driver, you're thinking of Lauren Wallace. This is an adult, if a tiny one, and I'd hit it like it peed on my carpet.

7. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Then find us some more recent photos.. the first two are directly off her website.

Of the three I think Danica is the most photogenic.

8. CentralIllinoisan

Found this in a google search of ceiling cat ... kinda clever.

Modern Ceiling Cat
    The ceiling cat is a strange animal. It has evolved, and become accustomed to it's new enviroment, the urban area. The ceiling cat feeds off human sperm, hence the saying "Ceiling Cat is watching you masturbate". The cat has razor sharp tallons, so it can cut perfectly square holes in the ceilings of most houses, through which it watches people.

Until recently the Ceiling Cat was only a Myth, but that was proven wrong with a single image: Image:Ceiling cat 00.jpg

this image is in fact disturbing, but it is also irrefutable evidence that ceiling cat does have strong abilities. Scientist immediately started research.

While one man was sitting at his computer (presumeably masturbating) the Federation for Unlocking Ceiling Kat's Erroticisms and Researching that Species (F.U.C.K.E.R.S) underwent a study to investigate the ceiling cat habitat. They built a structure to drop down on top of the man's house on command, when the time came they released the device, crushing the house and all of it's inhabitants. The male inhabitant's family took the Federation to court, but the case fell through, because of the Federation's good intentions, and the fact that they had video footage of the man screaming the company name triumphantly as his house fell down upon him "FUCKERS!!!" The investigation found irrefutable evidence of the ceiling cat, that is, they found five dead cats, which they presumed to be Ceiling Cats, due to the fact they were found in holes in the ceiling. Many scientist have refuted this, saying "The MOTHER F***ING FLOOR WAS IN THE CEILING AFTER YOU WERE DONE WITH IT!!" other scientist's said that due to the unorthodox experiment the ceiling had holes in it only after the investigation began.

The real question is not "Do ceiling cats exist?" it is, "Is a ceiling cat watching you right now?"...

9. Willie-Butch

Willie-Butch Member

I'll take Milka, but would certainly settle for Danica. In a heartbeat.

10. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

11. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

No contest.

Danica's much prettier and nicer legs. The other one has slightly bigger top but the face wins out with Patrick

12. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

"Hit it like it peed on my carpet"....I'm stealing that one.

Draft saved Draft deleted