1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mila Kunis in LA Times Magazine

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Deeper_Background, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

This whole exchange just me laugh out loud.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

The .7 sense of humor concept, or an ignorance of board history, perhaps apply here. The concept of overreaction certainly does.

3. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Dools, just laugh. ;D Your post was very funny. His response was unintentional high comedy.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

What she said...

5. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Yes.

Worst. Response. To. Worst. Haiku. Ever. Ever.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Best. Backup. Ever.

7. from an article aboiut Seinfeld re-runs. They subsequently re-negotiated their deal to accommodate DVD sales

Alexander is quoted in one story Monday, saying, "In the years that we've been in syndication, Julia, Michael and I have probably individually seen about $250,000 out of residuals, whereas our brethren [Seinfeld and David] have seen hundreds of millions of dollars."

and this from an article about what the show has made in re-runs

“Seinfeld” might be the show about nothing, but it’s also made an incredible $2.7 billion — with a “b” — since it went off the air 12 years ago, according to Time Warner, which owns the series.

That makes “Seinfeld” the most profitable 30 minutes in TV history.

8. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

9. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

I'd never paid much attention to her before FSM, but she was astonishingly hot in that movie.

10. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Hudgens hotter by a nose, but not much over Kunis. Its the 'wholesome Disney girl being a secret facebook slut' kinda fantasy thing

11. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

He made a mini-comeback in "Valentine's Day," and is in an upcoming film "Take Me Home Tonight," which they advertise incessantly on TBS.

12. Petrie

Petrie Guest

It appears in an effort to avoid being typecast, he's the lead in a movie set in the '80s.

Draft saved Draft deleted