1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mila Kunis in LA Times Magazine

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Deeper_Background, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Mila Kunis – who still looks a little frail from her big ‘Black Swan’ slimdown – covers this week’s Los Angeles Times magazine. While Kunis has a come a long way from her shrill-voiced Jackie on That 70s Show days, she has an immense amount of gratitude for the freedom it provided, saying she can now “sit back and think about what I want.” [​IMG]

Which could mean more comedies – like this summer’s ‘Friends With Benefits.’

“I love doing comedies. They’re just as hard, if not harder, to make work, compared with a drama. You work 17 hours a day, and you have to try to make things different and funny and relatable onscreen all at the same time.” http://www.latimesmagazine.com/

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I've always liked her.

3. Deeper_Background

I wonder what kind of dough the major supporting players cash for comedy re-run residuals. I seem to remember the Seinfeld regulars getting something like $800,000 per episode at the end which is nice dough, but not totally life changing money where they could retire forever.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

You don't think $800K an episode for a 24-episode season is life-changing money that could allow you to retire?

I don't know what Kunis made during the last couple seasons of That 70's Show, but Kutcher and Grace were pulling in about $350K an episode and people like Valderamma was making $150K. I'm guessing Kunis was close to $100K an episode, but that is a guess. That's $2.4 million for a 24-episode season, so that's not too shabby.

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

I hope she wants a cheeseburger.

6. Deeper_Background

I've hardly seen that tall redhead in anything else, so it may be good money if they didnt blow it and invest wisely. Hell, Wilmer hasnt worked for years and just concentrates on banging young starlets now

7. pressboxer

pressboxer Active Member

Wilmer voices Handy Manny on Disney Channel. Don't ask me why I know this.

8. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

Has Danny Masterson done anything since?

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

this.

10. EagleMorph

EagleMorph Member

According to IMDB, here's what the main cast has been up to.

- Mila Kunis is obvious. She's everywhere lately, along with continuing to do Family Guy.
    - Danny Masterson (Hyde) is getting work, nothing major, and his biggest project appears to be The Chicago 8 about the '68 Democratic Convention.
    - Laura Prepon (Donna) has done a bunch of TV guest spots, including House, Medium, and How I Met Your Mother.
    - Wilmer Valderrama (Fez) has been doing that previously mentioned Disney show and a couple smaller movies
    - Ashton Kutcher (Kelso) puts out a questionable romantic comedy per year anymore.
    - Topher Grace (Eric) was the baddie in Spiderman 3 and has popped up in a couple other movies.
    - Debra Jo Rupp and Kurtwood Smith (Mrs. and Mr. Forman) have gone back to their TV guest roles, with Smith popping up on House, 24, Psych, and Medium while Rupp has gone soap opera with As The World Turns.

11. I seem to remember the redhead doing some voiceovers for Domino's or a similar pizza delivery establishment.

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I always thought Prepon was hotter than Kunis on 70s Show.

Draft saved Draft deleted