1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mike Tyson arrested

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by slappy4428, Dec 29, 2006.

1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I'd been wondering what Iron Mike had been getting his nose into lately.

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Tyson stories belong on the Anything Goes board, until we get to this one:

Mike Tyson was killed today when the space shuttle she was piloting crashed into the fourth moon of Jupiter. Tyson, who joined the space program following her sex change operation and cerebral cortex transplant, was alone on the mission, which, according to NASA, was technically unmanned.

3. shotglass

shotglass Guest

This person replies that she does not want to have that much in common with Mike Tyson.

[​IMG]

4. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

I'm shocked that he hasn't blows his head off, yet. The guy has been talking about how much he hates his life and how depressed he is for years. Maybe he's like Kurt Cobain. The only thing keeping him going is drugs and if you try to take it away he'll go over the edge.

Sigh...I still remember that SI cover story when he was 19 and how I lived to see him on HBO when he was climbing the ranks.

5. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

It's getting to the point where I just feel bad for the guy. I mean, the guy obviously dosn't have it all up there. The guy really has a problem. You read all of this stuff about his childhood and you really start to understand why this guy is, well, crazy.

6. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I'd say this ftard should get some prison time, but then he'd come out as even more of a nutcase.

7. boots

boots New Member

Mike getting arrested again doesn't surprise me. The drugs do. That's not the Mike Tyson I and many others who have been around him, know.
    Mike has been used and abused and served up for the world to see like a Christmas goose. It's sad that this is what has become of the baddest man on the planet.
    He's basically a good guy who has never been trained right. I pray for Mike as a person, not as a celebrity.

8. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Well, Boots, maybe Iron Mike can come on here after he gets out and post on your brown-eye thread.

9. boots

boots New Member

Unfortunately, he may have to log on in jail.

10. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

haha...you said log.

11. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

A buddy of mine was at the bar where Iron Mike was partying a few hours before the arrest. He said Mike bumped into him at the bar when he was getting drinks and gave a polite nod when he turned around. Said Mike was big as ha-yell, but that's not really news, either. Just thought I'd share.

Draft saved Draft deleted