1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mike Martz gets the Ziggy, in favor of...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by slappy4428, Jan 3, 2008.

1. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Bring back Mouse Davis!

2. crimsonace

crimsonace Well-Known Member

Eric Hunter still gives me nightmares.

But, IIRC, Hunter was Fred Akers' quarterback at Purdue. I can't remember if Colletto came in during his senior year or not ...

Most Purdue fans would tell you that Colletto's picture is next to "incompetence" in the dictionary.

3. For this Purdue fan, the Akers/Colletto years are a blur.

4. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well, we got our hopes up for no reason.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

What do you mean headed? The Lions have been -- and will continue to stay there -- for years.

3-13 next year and then will welcome Tim Tebow to his doom as the next hyped Lions' QB to fail. Meanwhile, Pussycats' defense continues to give up 500 yards per game.

6. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Real simple. THEY SUCKED.

7. Rex Grossman

8. da man

da man Well-Known Member

I miss the Mouse. One of my all-time favorite coaches. Anyone know what he's up to these days? He's not with June at Hawaii anymore, is he?

9. Didn't he go with Glanville to wherever the hell Glanville went?

10. statrat

statrat Member

Mouse is Glanville's offensive coordinator at Portland State.

11. suburbia

suburbia Active Member

While Millen certainly deserves to go, do you really trust William Clay Ford to hire a quality replacement? There is a reason the Lions have only 1 playoff win in the last 50 years.

The mere fact that Ford has stuck by Millen as long as he has says all you need to know about Ford's competency as an owner. As long as he owns the team, the Lions will continue to be a disaster.

Draft saved Draft deleted