1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mike Leach walking the plank?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Colorado would have been better off keeping Barnett. Texas Tech will be better off from a football standpoint if it keeps Leach. That's not to say they will.

2. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

First of all, there's no way myers gets rid of leach. NO WAY. If he does, it will be the last thing he does. As good of a guy as Spike Dykes was, he had nowhere near the success as Leach.
    Second; The fact that this comes out on the week of the game that this little vaginas daddy is broadcasting should come across as a great big pile of sour grapes.

3. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

So, I take it you were not a fan of the Pony Express?

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

The buried lede.....

CHEF2 ???

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Craig James is a man of principle. He blew that whistle on SMU when he found out they were cheating during his time there.

6. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Shut it pinkel. Couldn't remember my login and stuff from my other....actually in lubbock....so I just started chef2 for the time being.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

You change your username for every lost appendage.

8. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Does anyone else think ESPN would have a little more credibility in all of this if it would announce that James was taken off the bowl game involving Texas Tech?

9. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

touche'

asshole.

10. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

I liked Missouri football under Larry Smith better than the Pony Express.......

11. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

That won't happen. Then you would have the broadcasting genius duo of Chris Fowler and Jesse Palmer.

How many fucking times can Fowler ask him in a night, "So, you were really on The Bachelorette?"

12. highlander

highlander Member

Holtz also had the great line during the EAS Cincinnati-Florida preview when he said "I thought they were a lot faster than that."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.