1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mike Leach walking the plank?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know Matt Hayes and have never met him. He could be a great guy, and he's more successful than me, yada, yada, yada. I do know that, from his body of work, this is not a shocking take. From what I've noticed from his work, he has, let's say, an affinity for college football coaches.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

You want to support the coach? Fine.

But why pile on the kid? Since when is reporting what you feel to be abuse or unfair treatment considering whining?

Geez.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Why don't you learn how to spell prima before you jump my shit. Guess you were too busy getting concussed in HS and proving what a tough guy you are to learn 2 spel.

Good thing I'm not a crybaby like most of SJ's bullies, otherwise I'd report you to the mods.

Instead, I'll just say fuck you, you neanderthal asshole, and use big words you probably can't even pronounce to do so.

4. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

We'll reopen this when people calm down. Some of you need to log off for a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.