1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mike Huckabee is our next president

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Oggiedoggie, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

It's all over.

From: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2007/10/chuck-norris-we.html

You can't beat Chuck Norris

2. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Watch the ad:

3. statrat

statrat Member

Chuck Norris doesn't endorse presidential candidates, he decides which ones he will allow to live.

4. Yawn

Yawn New Member

I like Huckabee and now I'm scared. Any connection between a contender in anything and the word "Texas Ranger" is bound for no good.

Damn it. Huckabee was a good candidate too.

5. Kaylee

Kaylee Member

Other than the fact that he seemed keen on using an old book of Jewish fairytales to help mold policy, including dictating what a woman can do with her body, yes.

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Oh shit. Here we go.....

Would you PREFER Aesop?

7. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Call me old-fashioned, but I'd prefer using a presidential daily briefing that said "Bin Laden determined to strike in U.S." to help mold policy.

8. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

If Norris really wanted Huckabee to get elected, he'd put his name on the ticket as his VP under the platform of "Elect huckabee/NORRIS: Get rid of terrorists with roundhouse kicks."

9. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Loved the ad.

10. cortez

cortez Member

Gee, who's Ted Nugent endorsing? Wang, dang, sweet putang!

11. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

The Dems will make Wayne Dumond Huck's running mate faster than you can say Jack Robinson.

12. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

bullshit. Huckabee wants to have nothing to do with the Jews. He believes we're all heathens going to hell because we don't accept Jesus.
    Besides, Jewish law allows abortion in cases where the mother's life is at stake, Huckabee doesn't. Jewish law believes life does not begin at conception, Huckabee does.

Draft saved Draft deleted