1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mike and The Mad Dog - After the Break Up.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Dec 17, 2008.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I listen to the guests, not the hosts. The great thing about Sirius is it will say the name of the guest the second you click on the channel. That is a huge feature for me.

The hosts I listen to only for the hosts are Stern (and mostly for the sidekicks, he facilitates the show) and Click and Clack. I love me some car talk.

2. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

You mean car giggling. That's mostly what they do. But it's still a cut above most talk shows.

3. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Fixed

4. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Hey, they make me laugh, and for on hour, they are a good listen.

What's the difference between a Jehovah Witness and a Chrysler?
    You can close the door on a Jehovah Witness.

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

It seems to me that the biggest problem with the show is that there is no consistant focus. FAN for all its flaws is anchored by NY sports. You know what you are getting for the most part.

MD is all over the lot - stuck between trying not to be too NY centric and being a national program.

Makes for a weird mix of topic. One minute you'll have Bruce from Queens complaining about the Met medical staff and the next you'll have Billy Joe from Alabama complaining about restrictor plates.

Draft saved Draft deleted