1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mike and Mad Dog resign in protest?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by heyabbott, Apr 13, 2007.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

As if they had that kind of courage.
    They spend a week overly trashing their employer, yet the one action that would speak louder than words, completely escapes their patheticlly small minds.

2. JNEWFIFTY

JNEWFIFTY Member

You know what Francesca makes just from being on the radio for 27.5 hours a week? You wouldn't walk either.

3. shockey

shockey Active Member

they're the type who would cross a picket line w/o pause, no question. no surprises here.

p.s. -- not only are they not quitting in protest, the tough guys are even taking over i-man's morning slot for two weeks. oh, they're tough guys, all right. they should both be giving imus half their checks. they owe him EVERYTHING.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Then the fat stupid dickless wonder and his sidekick pussy boy ought to shut the fuck up about CBS and WFAN and their handling of Imus. If their courage doesn't exist past their paycheck, then they ought to reinsert their tampons and move on to ARod and Mussina and Beltran and whether Bill Parcells is the greatest human to walk the earth currnetly living or for all time.

5. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

Instead I guess they are filling in for Imus' time slot and still doing their own until a replacement is found.

Yey, we get to hear more from them. Isn't one time slot enough punishment?

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Man, how I wish I was in New York to get to hear that!

7. Yes, because we must all stand firm against this great injustice.
    My problem with them is they didn't lean on WFAN to clean up the morning show before it sank in its own filth.

8. A great morning show would be one that trumpeted the virtues of early, promiscuous and irresponsible sexual behavior.

Start the day with some good, wholesome advice from people who are only looking out for your best interests.

9. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Fatty isn't protesting anything, except perhaps a diet and a speech tutor.

10. cortez

cortez Member

Hey, Dog, could ya pass me da buttah for my double McGriddles

11. RokSki

RokSki New Member

That a'boy Mikey! :)

12. Willie-Butch

Willie-Butch Member

I miss DirecTV and the YES Network.

Draft saved Draft deleted