1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Middle schooler sends nude pic of herself to boyfriend on cellphone

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by EStreetJoe, May 14, 2008.

1. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

http://www.trentonian.com/WebApp/appmanager/JRC/Daily;jsessionid=GD21LqJcZm2ZbLHhnrq9fQTnrDLQtFQShtH9ztGXh1MShS5DpvPc!-1840059247?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=pg_article&r21.content=/TRN/_RSSFeed/TopStories/TopStoryList_Story_2042960&r21.pgpath=/TRN/TopStories

2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Not the first and I'm sure not the last girl or boy to do this.

3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Can we assume it is ex-boyfriend now?

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

My cousins went to Parkland. Neat.

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I thought the comment by the DA was rather interesting. Wonder if there would be any effort to go after any students who have that photo on their phone.

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Right, because the reason that a girl would send a nude pic of herself on a cell phone is just because she has a cell phone that can take nude pics.

7. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

She wouldn't have done it if she went to elementary school.

8. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Better sign this girl up for more after-school activities, stat! <crossthreading>

9. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

All of the teachers at the school don't know why they are suddenly text messaging each other feverishly.

10. a_rosenthal

a_rosenthal Guest

I'm convinced that the only real purpose camera phones serve is to increase the realism of phone sex. I'm just not sure what the purpose of a camera with such crappy resolution would have otherwise.

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Not sure what cell phone you are using, or which one these kids were using, but the resolution on mine is pretty awesome. And my mom's has such good resolution, she's practically built an entire photo album of Little Man playing T-ball this season using her cell phone.

12. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Draft saved Draft deleted