1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Michelle Obama tape rumors?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Pulitzer Wannabe, Jun 4, 2008.

1. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

I'd be inclined to agree, but this is more of an Internet/blog based rumor at this point with no real traction in the mainstream media. Fox has hinted at it, but that's Fox, whose viewers aren't pro-Obama anyway.

2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

It will only get uglier this time around because the desperation level is higher than ever. Rove and his minions will clearly become racially divisive (Michele Obama tape anyone?) and it will be repulsive to the huge majority of Americans who are not racist. These people will be coming out in droves in November to rid the White House of these clowns.

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I never did trust this guy.

[​IMG]

4. Armchair_QB

Are we sure the majority of American's aren't racist?

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I am.

6. Armchair_QB

I'm not.

7. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

I thought that this was going to have something to do with the R Kelly trial.

8. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

I don't believe it exists, but it is remarkable how many times I've heard this rumor repeated in recent months.

I'm thinking that's the strategy: just keep repeating it enough times until the fence-sitting voters start thinking, "well, there must be something to it" and it becomes something they subconsciously associate with Michelle Obama whenever they see her.

9. Crap, all of it.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Unnamed sources say there's a tape floating around of Cindy McCain in an orgy.

(See how easy it is to start a rumor.)

11. I know two people who cover Arizona politics, and they say it's true.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

You know, I keep hearing about this orgy video starring Cindy. So there must me something to it.

Draft saved Draft deleted