1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Micheal Ray Richardson outburst during CBA finals

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by WazzuGrad00, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i thought the pride of missoula was the dirt weed they got rid of along rattlesnake drive.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Also Dead. To. Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Montana haters!

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

There's still a CBA?

4. markvid

markvid Guest

Yes, there is.
    One did my taxes last week.

5. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Paging Mel Gibson!

6. leo1

leo1 Active Member

hmmmm....i'm jewish, i'll soon be a lawyer, and i've been looking for a new name.

the thing that gets me about comments like these is that jews are a minority. sure, you see a lot of jewish lawyers, but just as jews are a small percentage of the overall american population, we're a small percentage of the laywer population. so if jews are 8 percent of the country's population (i'm making up the 8 percent figure) maybe we're 23 percent (again, a made up figure) of the lawyers, which again puts us in the distinct minority compard with non-jews.

and i've always said that if my people's little cabal secretly controls the world, i can't figure out why no one i know knows about it. even my aunt phyllis, who is very knowledgeable about important jewish people, doesnt' know about this secret cabal. and why can't i get some of that action?

7. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

I wish people said I was crafty and shrewd and smart.

8. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Stan Kasten used to give out business cards identifying him as a ``Smart-ass New York lawyer.'' Guess he left out the Jewish part.

9. fmrsped, you are crafty and shrewd and smart.

10. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I'm proud of sports-radio America calling Dan Patrick right now and telling him he's got better stuff to rail about than Micheal Ray Richardson and his admittedly poor choice of words.

The PC crowd is beginning to lose its fight. Too many people have thicker skin.

11. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Thank you, ear.

As are you.

12. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

This is Amerikkka. [/boots]

Draft saved Draft deleted