1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Michael Vick's latest woes

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by boots, Oct 10, 2007.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

He gets to keep the weed, right?
    [​IMG]
    Vick: Oh, Lord.

Good God, man.

Holy shit.

I ain’t never felt like this before. I’ve never felt so powerless. So helpless. It’s like I have no control over my life anymore.

It’s this fucking WEED, man. I have surrendered to its majesty. Jesus Christ, I am stoned like a Wheat Thin.

(phone rings)

Vick: The fuck? Are you really ringing, Mr. Phone? Or is it just my imaginary telekinesis acting up again? Fuck it. (picks up) Hello?

Lawyer: Michael, it’s your lawyer.

Vick: Oh, hello there, Mr. Perry Mason man. Mr. Can’t-Keep-My-Ass-Outta-Motherfuckin’-Jail Man. Are you enjoying your life of freedom? I bet you’re sitting on a buttery leather couch right now, you fuckin’ fuck.

Lawyer: Michael, I have some bad news for you.

Vick: Oh, really? There’s a goddamn shocker. Well, why the fuck not? Bring it on, shitheel. Let’s see: I already lost my motherfuckin’ job, my motherfuckin’ endorsements, my motherfuckin’ freedom, my motherfuckin’ bookie (and he was a damn good bookie), my motherfuckin’ lifetime contract with Cherry Blistex... What else can you possibly add to this shitheap, Mr. Oldass Matlock Man? What new spiked dildo are you gonna ram up my ass?

Lawyer: Michael, I’m trying to help you.

Vick: Fuck that. I tell ya, at least I still got my money. My precious, precious money. God, I love my money.

Lawyer: Michael…

Vick: Ah, sweet, sweet money. Procurer of weed. Giver of Papa John’s Italian Meats Trio. You can never let me down, money. You don’t judge me. You never look at me funny. (takes out a five dollar bill) Wait a second, Lincoln. You ARE looking at me funny.

Vick: Dude, anywhere I go, Abe’s eyes follow me! That’s fucked up.

Lawyer: Michael, I’m afraid to tell you that the Falcons have won your arbitration hearing.

Vick: You’re seeing an obstetrician? Is that when they punch your dick inside out and make you a lady?

Lawyer: It’s a legal hearing. I’m sorry to tell you that the Falcons have won the right to collect a significant portion of your signing bonus back from you.

Vick: How much?

Lawyer: $19.9 million.

Vick: $19.9 million dollars? So that’s like…

(processing)

(processing)

(processing)

(processing)

Vick: $19.9 million dollars.

(takes several bong hits)

Lawyer: Michael?

Vick: (takes several more bong hits) Hold on. I’m just trying to right the universe.

Lawyer: Michael, we’re appealing.

Vick: The fuck is appealing about this?

Lawyer: In the meantime, we’re feeling some serious heat from the banks on this. I need to know where that money is.

Vick: Where it is? Uh, it’s uh… It’s tied up.

Lawyer: Michael, did you spend it all?

Vick: Well what the fuck am I supposed to do with $19.9 million, you white asshole?! Save it? That’s like being a virgin with a 12-inch cock! Nobody told me those assholes could take it!

Lawyer: It was in your contract.

Vick: Motherfucker, I didn’t read that shit! Did you see how long that thing was? Why the fuck you think I hired your monkey ass?

Lawyer: Well, what did you spend the money on?

Vick: What do you think I spent it on? I spent it on DOG FIGHTING.

Lawyer: Just dog fighting?

Vick: Well, and some other short term, uh, investments and shit. Weed doesn’t just grow out in the woods, you know.

Lawyer: Yes, it does.

Vick: Motherfucker, I have EXPENSES! Okay? I gotta pay for food, and housing, and clothes, and things that look shiny on QVC at 3 in the morning, and those glass rectangle light boxes with colored liquid in them that tilt back and forth. You ever see one of those, man? It’s like a window right into your soul.

Lawyer: Michael, you have to file for bankruptcy.

Vick: Fuck you. You know what, asshole? I pay you $300 an hour, and all you fucking do is call me with bad news. Now, I’m gonna hang this phone up. And I don’t want you calling back until you got something GOOD to tell me. Comprende, shithead?

Vick: Goodbye, evil white man. (hangs up) FUCK. Well, you can’t pay someone back in weed. You can’t even repossess it. Fuck you, Falcons. (opens up room filled with $19.9 million worth of weed) You want my money, you’re just gonna have to start smokin’. BITCHES.

Photoshop courtesy of The Onion http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/

2. boots

boots New Member

abbott, you know the last paragraph will not fly well here. the board has issues with race.

3. heyabbott

The Board can put a Man on the Moon, but it can't get a 1,000 Yard white running back. What Up Wit Dat?

4. boots

boots New Member

Mike Alstott came close.

5. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Rocky Bleier did once.

6. heyabbott

Did the Steelers have a commemorative patch on the 30th anniversary of that milestone last season?

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Kicked your shelter buddies to the curb? That's cold.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Good stuff YAB... nice find

9. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

I'm not sure there's one talented enough in the NFL to achieve that. Maybe Brian Leonard if he gets an extended shot somewhere.

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Craig James did in the 1980s for the Pats, I believe.

11. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

12. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

No, but it is a testament to how great the OL, WR and QB were on that squad.

Draft saved Draft deleted